It’s been a while since I posted a sunday mood. But you know, it’s the first sunday mood of the year so… Here you go with my coups de coeur of the week.
- You guys know how much I love Carin’s blog. And I loved her 2013 article. She spent an amazing year - well, probably not a 100% but still - and she improved her photography skills a lot. I’m so happy for her that she’s getting more and more positive reviews. Her blog is definitely my favourite one ever.
- My friend Bianca recently posted a few shoots she did. And she’s amazing, I love her work.
- Vogue Paris posted the 100 best styles of the 2013 year. Here are a few of my favourites: Lou Doillon, Sofia Coppola, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Erin Wasson - definitely one of my favourite dress EVER, I already wrote a bit on it earlier, Kate Bosworth, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley II, Diane Kruger, and Zoe Saldana.
- I created an ask! Never thought I would, but it might be nice for the people who want to ask me things and do not have a tumblr. It will be easier for me to answer you there I think. So here you go, ask me anything!
- It’s official; I am going to New York in September - yep, 2014 will be a great year, I can already feel it - and I found this article about what sweets we must eat there. I’m super duper excited, so don’t hesitate to send me tips about the Big Apple!